Thursday, March 27, 2014

IF_Red

So, I just got back from my spring break and let me tell you not a minute was wasted! I drew so much I do think my fingers might fall off! Mostly I was experimenting with mediums and techniques, so what better way to kick off the spring than with Illustration Friday and a little scuba diving red-fox! I was doodling this today and thought I would play around with a different style and pastel technique! So….that's what happened here, just a doodle page that happens to have a fox on it haha!
In this drawing I also pushed for a more flat style while still keeping a classical approach to it, but I don't know if I was quite as successful as I had hoped haha!
Anyway, my fellow folks, enjoy!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Have a great day!

Enjoy!



© Carson Brown 2014


4 comments:

  1. I found your blog via illustration friday. You're super talented, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for your kind words Tia! I am so glad you found something here you can enjoy!

      Delete